I was going to post some more about our adventures in Scotland but Hubby posted about it a few days ago.
To be honest, I haven't cooked anything very exciting this week. I rustled up a tasty pasta bake on Wednesday with a tin of tomatoes, an onion, a green chilli & a clove of garlic - then mixing it through with some par-cooked pasta & mozzarella. Baked for 10 minutes and hey-presto. It was lovely & I quite enjoy it when I just throw stuff together that takes no more than 20 minutes.
Other than that we've not had anything exciting really. My enthusiasm has dipped a bit.
But I will get back & up running soon. In fact here is my list of 'must cook soon':
- Hot cross buns - after Jules posted her pics a year ago, I've been waiting for Easter to come back around!
- Cupcakes & shortbread - it's sport relief next week so I assume work will want some baking to sell for measly prices! Bah. But I love doing it :)
- Pancetta-wrapped salmon for the new delicious magazine
- Roasted parsnip & Parmesan soup, again from delicious
- Bread - I did make a rather nice chilli loaf a couple of weeks back but didn't blog it
- Lamb & rosemary burgers from Sarah Ravens book
I am really keen to kick start my cooking again & I cant wait to move over to my new look blog - Hubby has been busy with things so it had to take a back seat for a while but I promise it is coming soon!!