Tuesday 24 July 2007

Rant...


Another good use of my blog - the art of ranting! I seriously, seriously feel like slamming my little head against an almighty brick wall.

If, in the future, you consider using Northern Rock for anything - please don't tell me I didn't warn you. They are a bunch of monkeys. Can I say that? Is that allowed? I mean I am allowed to express my view right? Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ok. Deep Breath.

It seems that every single time I approach them to fix a problem (that is of their own making & one they cannot simply correct) I end up arguing with the monkey on the other end as they do not understand what I am saying. Even. if. i. spell. it. out. to. them?

My frustrations caused me to write in - I mean if you write to the complaints department you think they would (a) read the letter (b) look into it (c) offer to resolve problems & apologise.

Not at Northern Rock. They just read your letter & reply telling you the same thing as the other monkeys on the phone. Can you not read people?

My second complaint letter will be winging its way back to them tomorrow - just to state the obvious, it points out the four reasons why I am still unhappy with them and why I feel like they have not yet resolved my complaint.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sorry. Normal blog service will resume when I find my sanity :)

No comments: